Best Western REWARDS® TRIPLE POINTS ‘FLYBUYS15’ PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions
Any current flybuys cardholder who enrols into the Best Western Rewards Australasia club, or has current Best Western Rewards membership, and registers for the Triple Best Western Rewards Points promotion (‘Promotion’) between 1 April 2015 and 31 July 2015 then books and makes a ‘Qualifying Stay’ at any Best Western property in Australia before 31 March 2016, will earn Best Western Rewards triple points.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Best Western Australasia (‘Promoter’) is running the Promotion, which is open only to new Best Western Rewards cardholders who are also a member of the flybuys loyalty program; have a residential address in Australia, are 18 years of age or older as of 1 April, 2015; and who register for the Promotion, under the promotion code: FLYBUYS15 (‘Eligible Participant(s)’). Individuals who satisfy all the requirements except the age restriction must provide written parental consent before their eligibility will be considered. This Promotion is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and to be bound by the Promoter’s decisions, which shall be final. Enrolment in the Best Western Rewards program and registration with the promotion code: FLYBUYS15 is required prior to the first stay.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time (‘AEST’) on 1 April, 2015, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. AEST on 31 March, 2016 (‘Promotion Period’). Registration is available until 31 July 2015. During the Promotion Period, Eligible Participants will receive Best Western Rewards triple points on ‘Qualified Stays’ during the Promotion Period when they: (i) enrol as a new Best Western Rewards member; (ii) register for the Promotion (FLYBUYS15); (iii) then completes a ‘Qualified Stay’. A ‘Qualified Stay’ is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Australian Best Western branded hotel at a qualifying rate eligible for earning points or partner rewards through Best Western Rewards; only one check-in/check-out permitted per stay. Qualified Stays which take place during the Promotion Period but have a check-out or check-in date that overlaps with the beginning or the ending of the Promotion Period, will be counted towards the Promotion. Enrolments of existing or duplicate Best Western Rewards members or any fraudulent enrolment or registrations shall not qualify.
3. POINTS: Eligible Participants who, during the Promotion Period, registers and makes a ‘Qualified Stay’ will receive Best Western Rewards triple points for each such instance. There is no limit to the number of bonus points that may be received. Best Western Rewards triple points will only be awarded if the Eligible Participant registers for the Promotion (FLYBUYS15) prior to the Qualified Stay. No substitution, cash alternative, or transfer of any points is permitted. All potential Eligible Participants are subject to verification by the Promoter.
4. GENERAL RULES: the Promoter and its subsidiaries and affiliates shall have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or the use or acceptance of any standard or bonus points awarded, including but not limited to claims for damages, losses, or injury. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or violates these Official Rules. Acceptance of standard or bonus points constitutes permission to the Promoter and its agencies to use the Eligible Participants names and/or likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, as well as the standard Best Western Rewards Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally releases and holds harmless the Promoter and its agents, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, and employees from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Promotion or receipt, redemption, use, or misuse of any prizes and/or bonus points awarded. All federal taxes and any other expenses or incidentals not specified herein (if any) are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Participants. The Promoter and its representatives are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, or illegible enrolments or for enrolments not received in time for consideration or for any other reason, to include problems of any telephone network or lines, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction of late, lost, illegible, or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Promoter determines that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Promotion or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Promotion and award the standard or bonus points as of the termination date and such decision shall be final and binding. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being held as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the operation of the Promotion or website who violates these Official Rules.
5. PROMOTER: The Promoter of this promotion is The Motel Federation of Australia trading as ‘Best Western Australasia’. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Best Western Rewards program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice. The Promoter is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the Best Western Rewards program, visit http://www.bestwestern.com.au/hotel-rewards/terms-and-conditions/.
Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc. ©2015 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.