WIN A Family Stay on the Sunshine Coast
Current as at 10 November 2015
Book the TWENTY PERCENT OFF PLUS 1000 BWR POINTS rate (4K) between 1 and 20 December 2015 to WIN a 5 night stay at Best Western Plus Oceanside Kawana Hotel on the Queensland Sunshine Coast for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter and automatically receive one (1) entry, eligible entrants must book the TWENTY PERCENT OFF PLUS 1000 BWR POINTS rate (4K) at www.bestwestern.com.au/summersavings during the Promotional Period (12:00am AEST 1/12/2015 to 11.59pm AEST on 20/12/2015). Each booking on this rate plan receives one (1) entry into the draw.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these conditions of entry. Entries not made in accordance with these conditions of entry will be disqualified.
- The promoter is the Motel Federation of Australia Limited (ABN 33 000 237 141) Level 3, 213 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW, 2060 Australia (“Promoter”).
- The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) 1 December 2015 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) 20 December 2015 (“Promotion Period”). Bookings made outside the promotion period are considered ineligible for the promotion.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to all Australian, New Zealand, Fiji and New Caledonia residents 18 years old or over and who have a residential or principal address in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or New Caledonia (“Eligible Entrant”). Directors and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Eligible Bookings: each booking made on the TWENTY PERCENT OFF PLUS 1000 BWR POINTS rate (4K) at www.bestwestern.com.au/summersavings during the Promotion Period receives one (1) entry into the draw “Eligible Booking”.
- This is a game of chance. There is no cost to enter into the draw other than to make an Eligible Booking. The winner will be randomly drawn.
- There is one (1) prize to be won. The prize is a 5 night stay at Best Western Plus Oceanside Kawana Hotel, Birtinya, Sunshine Coast QLD for up to 2 adults and 2 children in a family room. The prize is valid until 31 July 2016 and must be taken as 5 consecutive nights. Once notified as the winner, the winner must book directly with the hotel. Prize is subject to availability.
- To enter the competition, Eligible Entrants must make an Eligible Booking. All Eligible Bookings will be automatically entered into the draw.
- Eligible Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the draw for every Eligible Booking made during the Promotional Period. There is no limit to the number of entries and Eligible Entrant may receive.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt of Eligible Booking and not at the time of transmission. No responsibility will be taken for lost, delayed or misdirected bookings or any other communication.
- The maximum value of the prize is AU$1,545. Prize values are the Flexible Rate as provided by the supplier at the time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the value of the prize. The prize does not include anything not listed including, but not limited to, transport, travel insurance, passport and visa fees, transfers, meals or any other items of a personal nature.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be taken as cash. If a prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for the payment of such tax.
- The prize will be drawn randomly at 12:00pm (AEST) on 29 December 2015 at the Motel Federation of Australia Limited Head Office, Level 3, 213 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 Australia.
- The prize winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within two days of the draw. The prize winner will be published on www.bestwestern.com.au/competitions from 29 December 2015.
- In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, or there are any unclaimed prizes by 29 March 2016, a re-draw will occur at 12:00pm (AEST) on 29 March 2016 at the same place as the original draw.
- The re-draw prize winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within two days of the re-draw. The re-draw prize winner will be published on www.bestwestern.com.au/competitions from 29 March 2016.
- In accepting the Prize, you agree to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on behalf of the Promoters. You further acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise your name and address in respect of this Promotion without any payment being made to you.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, you agree to release the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by you in connection to your participation in the Promotion and, if you are a Prize Winner, your use of the Prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prize damaged or lost in transit. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or failure to deliver the prize safely.
- In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right of sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for issues including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- The Promoter may be contacted by calling +61 2 8913 3300 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.