Owners and Developers: join the World’s Biggest Hotel Family.
Why join Best Western?
The Best Western vision is to lead the industry in superior customer care and, our mission is to enhance brand equity and increase value to members. The benefits, programs and support services we provide to members enable us to implement and achieve these goals to deliver our members revenue.
Best Western’s three hotel types, BEST WESTERN, BEST WESTERN PLUS and BEST WESTERN PREMIER, have been developed to allow guests to book the hotel that best suits their travel needs. It also gives Best Western the flexibility of promoting different hotel types to the most applicable markets.
Find out more about becoming a Best Western member hotel on our hotel membership site >
As a Best Western Australasia member you:
- Maintain independence, while receiving the benefits of a global brand
- Receive on-call advice and expert support from a team of committed professionals
- Are supported in maintaining high standards by undergoing a quality assessment each year
- Access increased consumer awareness and exposure for your property
- Achieve high-level brand recognition, reached only through membership with a globally recognised brand
- Gain access to national and global markets through Best Western sales and marketing
- Generate new bookings through preferred access to leading corporate booking agents
- Have access to a loyal customer network of 220,000 Best Western Rewards members in Australasia, and more than 22 million members worldwide
- Gain repeat business through Best Western’s participation in leading customer loyalty programs
- Are a key stakeholder. Best Western is a non-profit organisation in which all income is re-invested to its members, not external shareholders.
- Achieve better business practices through specialised industry knowledge and training programs
- Can reduce your bills and overheads achieved through preferred suppliers and Best Western’s collective buying power
- Have opportunities to network with Best Western operators and industry professionals
Contact us for more information or to chat about your membership options.