Why do hotels join Best Western?
The Best Western vision is to lead the industry in superior customer care and, our mission is to enhance brand equity and increase value to members. The benefits, programs and support services we provide to members enable us to implement and achieve these goals to increase our members’ business.
As a Best Western Australasia member you receive:
- Independence, while receiving the benefits of a global brand
- On-call advice and support, helping you to maintain high standards and identify areas for improvement
- Increased consumer awareness and exposure for your property, with access to national and global markets through Best Western sales and marketing
- Generation of new bookings, through preferred access to leading corporate booking agents
- High-level brand recognition, achieved only through membership with a globally recognised brand
- A loyal customer network of 70,000 Best Western Rewards members in Australasia, and more than 8.5 million members worldwide
- Increased budget power by pooling with other property owners and, through access to tools, programs and services not available to single properties
- Be a key stakeholder. Best Western is a non-profit organisation in which all income is re-invested to its members, not external shareholders.
- Better business practices through specialised industry knowledge and training programs
- Expert support from a team of committed professionals
- Reduced bills and overheads achieved through preferred suppliers and Best Western’s collective buying power
- Support in maintaining high standards by undergoing a quality assessment each year
- Repeat business through Best Western’s participation in leading customer loyalty programs (including Qantas Frequent Flyer and FlyBuys)
- Networking with Best Western operators and industry professionals
Contact us today!
We are constantly looking to recruit quality hotels in key locations and would welcome the opportunity to talk to you. To make enquiries about joining Best Western, please contact the Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 8913 3300.