Best Western Australasia Instagram WIN a $200 Travel Card Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these conditions of entry. Entries not made in accordance with these conditions of entry will be disqualified.
2. Entry into the Competition constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter, all entry instructions, advertising material and prize information published by the Competition form part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition commences at 12:00am (AEST) on 27 June 2014 and closes once the @Bestwesternau account reaches 100 followers (“Promotion Period”). Any followers we have after we reach our first 100 followers are considered ineligible for the competition. The Promoter is the Motel Federation of Australia, trading as Best Western Australasia.
4. Eligibility: Entry is open to all Australian, New Zealand and Fiji residents 18 years old or over and must have a residential or principal address in Australia, New Zealand or Fiji (“Eligible Entrant”). Directors and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. This is a game of chance. There is no cost to enter into the draw. Entries will be randomly drawn.
6. An Eligible Entrant can qualify for this competition once only and can win one (1) $200 Best Western Travel Card gift card.
7. To enter the competition, Eligible Entrants must: follow our Instagram account @Bestwesternau during the promotional period, and be one of the first 100 followers.
8. Eligible Entrants will be entered into the Promotion once they have followed the @Bestwesternau Instagram account.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
10. No responsibility will be taken for lost, delayed or misdirected followers or any other communication.
11. The maximum value of the Best Western Travel Card prize is AUD $200. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the promoter at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the value of the prize.
12. None of the prizes can be exchanged or transferred and cannot be taken as cash. If a prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for the payment of such tax.
13. The Best Western Travel Card prize will be drawn with ten business days of reaching 100 followers of the @Bestwesternau Instagram account at the Best Western Australasia Head Office, Level 3, 213-219 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060.
14. The prize winner(s) will be notified on Instagram and/or by email, and/or telephone within two days of the draw.
15. In accepting the Prize, you agree to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on behalf of the Promoters. You further acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise your name and address in respect of this competition without any payment being made to you.
16. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you agree to release the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in anyway incurred by you in connection to your participation in the Promotion and, if you are a Prize Winner, your use of the Prize.
17. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or failure to deliver prizes safely.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
21. The Promoter reserves the right of sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for issues including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.