Status Match… No Catch® | Australasian Terms and Conditions
The Status Match… No Catch® offer (“Offer”) is open to new and existing Best Western Rewards® members (“Member”) that reside in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji that wish to upgrade their current or new Best Western Rewards tier/status level to a level equal to, but not higher than, their current tier/status level in any other competing hotel chain’s loyalty program (“Competitor Loyalty Program”).
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to provide proof of Competitor Loyalty Program tier/status, to complete the Offer.
- The Member will be responsible for providing proof of their current Competitor Loyalty Program tier/status statement or member account via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternative method, if available.
- The Customer Care team will determine the equivalent Best Western Rewards tier/status level that matches the Competitors Loyalty Program status, based upon a review of number of night stays required to meet the comparable tier/status levels.
- Tier/status levels available through Best Western Rewards are Gold (awarded from 0 to 14 qualified nights in one (1) calendar year), Platinum (awarded after 15 qualified nights in one (1) calendar year) and Diamond (awarded after 30 qualified nights in one (1) calendar year).
- Once the tier has been matched it is up to the Member to maintain the minimum qualified night requirements, according to the Best Western Rewards Australasia program, in order to remain in the allotted tier.
- A “qualified night” is defined as one night at an individual Best Western® hotel at a rate eligible for Best Western Rewards.
- A new Best Western Rewards card will be mailed to the Member’s profile address within 4 to 6 weeks following the status change.
- Only tier/status level will be matched, competitor point levels will not be matched.
- All Best Western Rewards Australasia program rules apply. See www.bestwestern.com.au/hotel-rewards/terms-and-conditions/ for additional program terms and to learn more about the various Best Western Rewards’ levels. Other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not valid with any other Offer or discount. Offer subject to cancellation or change without notice.
- Each Best Western® hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc. ©2010 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.